11.11.2011

Christmas Card Shopping!

Most Wonderful Story Christmas Card
Find unique and Personalized Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.
Last year we used Shutterfly for our cards and I was so pleased by how they turned out.  The photos were crisp and clear and the cards were thick and sturdy.  My favorite part of the card was the inside where there was room to write just a brief update on each child. Of course, it was extra fun to have this be our FIRST Christmas Card with ABBY IN IT! 

This year I am trying to once again decide which design we will use.  There are so many to choose from that I am having a hard time deciding.  I am also in the process of making cards for my parents as this year was their 50th Wedding Anniversary so I chose Shutterfly once again to try to capture this wonderful memory! We gave my parents a photo session for their anniversary to MAKE them get their pictures taken. They had never done anything like that and had more pictures taken than on their actual wedding day. They ended up having such a great time and we have lots of good pictures to choose from for their Christmas Card! :)
Poinsettia Window Christmas Card
View the entire collection of cards.









So, what about you?  Have you thought about Christmas cards and Christmas gifts yet?  Shutterfly has so many options to choose from from calendars to photo gifts.  I cannot wait to see what Christmas cards you send this year.

Tis' the Season! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm smiling because I was just looking online Sunday for Christmas cards. :o) Our problem is always getting a photo with all of us in it . . . or even both parents at the same time (one of us -- me -- is usually behind the camera!).
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete